Manifold Grove Hometown
This version of our popular board is completely crafted from species native to Ontario. Crafted from Black Walnut, Black Cherry and Sugar Maple.
23"L x 10"W.
Note: All boards have a unique coloration and grain pattern. We cannot guarantee resemblance to any photograph as each piece of wood is one of a kind.
- To be used for dry goods, cured meats, cheese, fruits & vegetables; no raw or freshly cooked meats. Wood is porous and will absorb juices.
- Wash your board will hot soapy water and dry immediately; no dishwasher.
- Store the board on its side or hanging, allowing space around it for air to flow.
- Oil regularly with coconut or food safe board oil or beeswax (do NOT use vegetable oils).
- Contact us if you would like your board refinished & oiled -- free of charge! Shipping costs may apply.