Manifold Grove Exotic
A truly exotic spin on our popular original. All the species used are exotic to Canada. Crafted from Santos Mahogany (native to South America), Nutmeg Hickory (native to south central United States), and Bastogne Walnut (native to California).
23"L x 10"W.
Note: All boards have a unique coloration and grain pattern. We cannot guarantee resemblance to any photograph as each piece of wood is one of a kind.
- To be used for dry goods, cured meats, cheese, fruits & vegetables; no raw or freshly cooked meats. Wood is porous and will absorb juices.
- Wash your board will hot soapy water and dry immediately; no dishwasher.
- Store the board on its side or hanging, allowing space around it for air to flow.
- Oil regularly with coconut or food safe board oil or beeswax (do NOT use vegetable oils).
- Contact us if you would like your board refinished & oiled -- free of charge! Shipping costs may apply.